Sunday July 29th
10:13 a.m.
We are still at the airport because our flight was delayed 1 hour. It smells like smoke and we are all very tired and sore.
I got a middle seat, 56F, and I don't really care because I will probably be sleeping and listening to music the entire time.
4:14 p.m. Holland time
I fell asleep right when I sat down. They served dinner at 2:30, it was a fish dish, shrimp and something else with bread. And guess what! I found Dad's spicy cheese! I could not remember where I put it and I found it! Yay!
Watched 'Monk,' funny show.
Took a walk around the plane to stretch our legs with Lindsay and Missy. People are either antsy or asleep.
The kid next to me has no regard for other people's space and it is very annoying, especially now that he is awake.
1:32 p.m. Pacific time
45 more minutes till we reach San Fransisco!!!
Did I mention the name of the incredible teamI was on? Cyclones! Gooooo Cyclones!!
Anyway, we have made a few laps around the plane now, everyone is getting restless. They show the map on the screen and we are in the northern corner of California.
Just finished watching 'Music and Lyrics,' was very good. They fed us again. Read a little in Romans and Proverbs.
The flight attendants are coming around to collect the headphones now. The two boys next to me are wide awake. They looked funny when they slept, but I suppose everyone does. The one next to me seems too young to be cussing, but I've heard some. I hate the words some people use.
The guy across the aisle has been reading Eldest.
Kim slept almost the entire trip. She must have been exausted. I don't think any of the coaches got much sleep. Neither did some of the kids if they stayed up past curfew.
We had to fill out an entry form, you know, declare you items and if you have any veggies or touched livestock (which we did { we pet some goats at the second cheese factory} but I wrote No).
I think the first thing I want to do when I get home is go to Taco Bell because I miss tacos!
20 more minutes!
Labels: My Trip to Holland

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home