Friday, August 3

Wednesday July 25th 9:09 p.m.

Today was awful, nothing like yesterday except for the weather. We lost 1-0 against the Thunder Strikes, an American team! We should have won or at least tied, but the ball went over my hands. Then, against Scotland, I totally froze. They made three goals on me and they were so easily avoidable! I felt like crying afterward. They were a very tough team and used there bodies when playing.

After, we went and saw the Anne Frank Huis in Amsterdam. It was very cool. There was an extremely long line waiting to get in and it was mostly P2P groups, so I felt very sorry for any individuals stuck in line with a bunch of kids. I got a book from the gift shop and now have a deeper understanding of what it meant to be in hiding from the Nazi's during WWII.

They gave us some free time after that to explore and get lunch, so me, Amy and Karina found a Chinese food place called Wok to Walk. It was pretty tasty. The bad thing is, we left late AND got lost, so we didn't make it back to the bus on time. We were only like 8 minutes late.
We headed over to the Friendship Village and got some hot chocolate, which was really good. Got back to the hotel at 8 and Amy brought Chocolately Chip Teddy Grahams from home and they are so yummy! Good Night!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home