Friday, July 11

Rest

VBS is finally over!
It went by really fast, but I think it was a good one. Not as many kids as last year, but hopefully many of them will start coming to Sunday school.

Time for a nap. :)

7 Comments:

At 7/14/08, 9:51 AM , Blogger Jourdan said...

Hi Jess! Good to see you on. I hope you have an awesome time at Centrifuge. I never had the chance to go so maybe some year I'll chaperone. I was gunna go to softball tonight but I think that idea might possibly be nixed. I'm glad you're posting though. See ya!

 
At 7/14/08, 9:51 AM , Blogger HyperElbow said...

Glad you were there to help with VBS. It was fun. Keep posting :)

 
At 7/14/08, 11:08 AM , Blogger jessi said...

Ya, Jourdan! You should so chaperone. Are you going to for Centrikid this year?
We will miss you tonight, see ya later!

 
At 7/14/08, 11:09 AM , Blogger jessi said...

You guys posted at exactly the same time! Weird coincidence?
<_< >_>

 
At 7/15/08, 9:26 AM , Blogger Jourdan said...

It's funny cause that's happened with me and mel before... I'm glad I made it last night, I had soo much fun. You did pretty awesome out there Jess, making quite a few plays at second... see ya thursday?

 
At 7/15/08, 7:42 PM , Blogger jessi said...

Yea, I'm glad you were able to come. And I will be there Thursday, so I will see you then!

 
At 7/16/08, 8:54 AM , Blogger danay said...

When do I have to wake up from the post VBS nap? Maybe I'll wake up for another trip to IKEA and then Henry's.... are you game?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home