Thursday, July 10

AP test scores!

The AP test scores came in the mail yesterday! For those of you who do not know, in May, I took the statistics, government, and environmental science AP tests. The results finally came and they are out of 5 points. A 3 or higher is passing, meaning you do not have to take that class in college.

Environmental science- 4
Government- 3
Statistics- 2

I can't believe I received a 4 on the APES test, because the class was a joke. Government I am extremely excited about because the class was hard and I didn't do too well. Stats I am very sad, but I didn't expect to pass it because the test was HARD!
All in all, a happy afternoon when the mail came.

2 Comments:

At 7/15/08, 1:28 PM , Blogger J.Ipjian said...

i took the ap statistics test my senior year... and had the same results as you... from what i heard like 1 in 15 or so kids pass that test... its crazy hard... congratulations on the other two

 
At 7/18/08, 12:53 PM , Blogger jessi said...

haha, I so believe it.
Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home