Tuesday, January 12

Strange Dream

Last night I dreamt that the Fellowship Hall was a vast body of salt water, it was huge, but I could still see the walls. Maybe everything else was just smaller than normal, I don't know, but people had different kinds of boats and they would bring their boat over to the entrance area (where the bathroom is) and their boat would have to be inspected. If they needed more food then they went into the kitchen, if not they were sent back out into the Fellowship Hall Sea. It was very strange. There were also people fighting each other from their boats, with cannons and stuff and others didn't have a boat of their own so they were trying to take over someone elses. Other people were just enjoying themselves and were parasailing with their friends behind their speedboat.

1 Comments:

At 1/19/10, 12:39 PM , Anonymous Mom said...

Sounds like you've been to one too many Bass Fishing Tournaments.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home