Oh What a Beautiful Morning!
It was really warm this morning and afternoon, so I decided to brush the cobwebs off my hammock when I got home. After beating the dust from the ropes, I set it up in the backyard beneath the shade of our giant pine tree. I haven't put it up in a few years so it was pretty dusty. I then grabbed my hammock pillow, a book, and a cool glass of water complete with bendy straw for easy drinkability and listened to the birds.
Man, was that great.
Then the garbage truck trundled down the alley and the sun moved.
Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.
:)

7 Comments:
well im bored and wasting time in my class so i am going to closely analyze each section of this post.... first of all how can you own a hammock and not use it for a few years? that is insanity.... not to mention that you also have a hammock pillow.... and also, drinkability? has someone been watching too many budweiser commercials on tv or what? And lastly my spring break is over which is why i am back in this stupid class and therefore i am jealous of you being able to just sit around and do nothing.... okay well now that i wrote more than you did i will go...
A hammock!! I want one sooo bad! Even one that doesn't require a tree would be tolerable but even better if it came with it's very own tree. lol
drinkabililty - yeah, that sounds like a test for the water. The straw might be more of an accessibility thing... however if Jeff didn't point it out I would not have noticed.
How are your books coming along and the job!!!!!! How'd it go???
Any movie thoughts yet? I don't know..
(Can you tell? Trying to write more than Jeff)
Maybe if I save money for a hammock I'd also need to consider the financial setbacks for such things as pillows and bendy straws too...
I love bendy straws. :)
Especially bright green ones.
Ha. Take that Jeff.
jourdan
i meant to write trees.. plural
hahaha, you guys...
Jourdan, I think you meant drinkability not
bil-IL-ty, lol But, accessibility would probably be a better word.
And that was after school, since I am not on spring break anymore and the weather was just so beautiful...and I had no homework, yet.
I didn't use my hammock for a few YEARS because I took it down because I wasn't using it often and it was collecting pine needles and spiders and so it got buried away in the garage and the only fine time to use it was during the summer and I was away most of the summer, so it just stayed put. And the pillow ties on to the wood beam so that it doesn't fall.
And this one doesn't require a tree and it is super comfy. You should come by and hang out. haha, hang...
haha. good one. hang, I get it. lol (exaggeration)
yes and there's no silly spellcheck on this thing. Funny you say that cause I did think "something's wrong here" but skipped it never-the-less. lol
oh man.. i need to get some sleep.
see ya thursday.
I just saw that commercial you were talking about, jeff, for the first time last night. It made me laugh because I didn't know you were referring to an actual commercial.
they always show that commercial during the hockey games i go to... so yes i was referring to an actual commercial... and no i dont watch much televeision... though i can reference many commercials... i guess its just good memory
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home