Thursday, March 19

Recent News

Wow, I haven't posted since last month.
We currently have 2 dogs staying with us for a week, Duke and Roxy. We've had Duke over before and we've had Roxy over before, but never at the same time. My cats are not too happy right now, but they will get their house back in a week.
I saw 5 large helicopters speeding through the air yesterday, at a loss as to why, and then I remembered that the President was speaking at the OC fair grounds and they were headed in that general direction. Fun fun. I was listening to some of it on the radio and he said he is taking responsibility for the whole AIG thing, which is interesting because he really doesn't have much to do with it, but it is a good gesture because nobody else wants to take the blame.
Duke practically took me for a walk yesterday. He hadn't been outside all day and when I walked him that afternoon, he was so excited he just started running and I had to either choke him or jog to keep up. He was pretty out of breath by the end, so I was somewhat able to look like I was in control of the whole situation by the time we returned home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home