Thursday, February 26

What fun

This morning's math test was easier than I expected it to be. Which is good, I'm not complaining, but it made for unnecessary worrying last night when the Internet failed and I couldn't finish my review problems. I woke up at 5 to try and catch up and see if the Web was back, and I got through about 4 problems in a sleepy doze. And, besides that, I only lost 3 points on the homework because I didn't do 3/4 of the last assignment. I knew I should have just slept in. Now, I've got 2 hours to kill before I get to see how poorly I did on the geology test.
Hope everyone has a great day!

8 Comments:

At 2/26/09, 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I hope that you did all right on the exam. See you tonight?

jourdan

 
At 2/27/09, 2:47 PM , Blogger jessi said...

Turns out I got a B. He grades 80%= A, 70%= B, and so on... :)
That was some intense ping-pong last night. Who ended up winning?

 
At 2/27/09, 5:24 PM , Blogger Jourdan said...

Well, we kept switching teams but it was Brendon and Don, Jeff and Brendon and then Jeff and I who won. I was determined to not lose at LEAST one. I wasn't up to par last night. lol

 
At 3/3/09, 9:43 AM , Blogger jessi said...

haha, sweet. Maybe next week you can dominate. :P

 
At 3/3/09, 5:37 PM , Blogger Jourdan said...

true dat. :D

 
At 3/10/09, 7:56 PM , Blogger Jourdan said...

I love your bookshelf idea..

 
At 3/19/09, 10:08 AM , Blogger jessi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3/19/09, 10:09 AM , Blogger jessi said...

Use goodreads.com I posted about it way back in august

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home