another reason to abstain from alcohol
So today I had to farewell Lizzy, she is leaving for college at 2 in the morning. : (
Safe travels if you're reading this!
Then I went to the store to get milk and soda and while in line, almost out of the store, the guy behind me was getting Red Bull and vodka, but then he dropped one of the large, glass Smirnoff bottles and it shattered all over the floor and my feet. Luckily, there were no glass shards sticking out of my feet. But my sandals were soaked as were my feet and pants. Lots of fun. The cashier was like, clean up on aisle 3! The guy, Brian, was really sorry, and he wanted to make it up to me, so I should have invited him to the upcoming Bible study on Thursdays, but I didn't. : (
So that was my day.

3 Comments:
Good thing you didn't get pulled over for something else on your way home and have to explain why you smell like alcohol!
I hope it wasn't your Rainbows :)
hahaha, yea, that's what my mom said.
Unfortunately, it was my Rainbows
:( But they are recovering well right now.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home