fears relieved
This semester has started off awesome. I am really looking forward to all of my classes. My teachers are nice, friendly and open, and they all just want us to learn no matter what it takes.
My anthropology teacher, Pacheco, is very cool. We have an extra credit assignment to go to a restaurant that we have never been to with a group of friends and try something new. We have to record our thoughts and our friends thoughts of this new experience. It sounds like fun, and I am definitely going to do it.
Vietnamese is going well, I have already made some cac ban, friends, (I probably didn't use that right, but we are supposed to just speak and learn through error) because our instructor told us we have to if we want to learn.
English is very entertaining. The instructor is not even a native speaker, he grew up in Egypt speaking Arabic, his second language is French, and English he learned when he attended college. But he is a good teacher and encourages discussions.
Rock climbing is going to be great. We meet at ClimbX on wednesdays and then we can go there and climb whenever we want to the rest of the week. We had to sign a permission slip incase of injuries and such, and if you're under 18 you have to have your parents sign also. Everyone was turning theirs in and I was like, can I give it to you next week? The joys of not being an adult.
Anyway, I am happy. : )

4 Comments:
hey jessi,
glad your likeing school so far. if you need a food buddy i will go with you.
praying for you lisa :>)
I think that Aura had the same English teacher. She liked him, too.
Wow, sounds like everything is going great! My classes are going really well too. My Calculus teacher is a bit of an oddball (she told us on the first day that she was jailed in Cuba and is mentally retarded), but she's a really nice lady. Glad you're having a good semester! =)
hahaha, thanks.
Wow, sounds like it's going to be a fun semester.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home