Tuesday, September 16

Happy Birthday

My mom and I got a mani pedi this afternoon. very relaxing. But what came to mind before we left was the nail salon video. hilarious! My uncle didn't really find it that amusing, but then I don't think he's ever been inside a nail salon before.
My dad came over and made some delicious yellowtail for my birthday. I haven't had good fish like that in a long time. : )
Good close to a happy day.

3 Comments:

At 9/17/08, 12:34 AM , Blogger Jourdan said...

Haha. I was shocked when I read you had yellow tail for your B-day... and with your parents! Then continued to read how you were referring to the actual fish and not the wine.. lol

 
At 9/17/08, 8:57 AM , Blogger jessi said...

hahahaha! I didn't know there was a wine called yellow tail. Sorry for the confusion. : )

 
At 9/25/08, 11:33 AM , Blogger jessi said...

Thanks Danay!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home