Naan!!!
I found this great recipe for naan online a few days ago, and today I decided to make it with assistance from Kaitlyn, who came over to hang out. We used the bread machine to make the dough because it makes it faster than by hand. (reading peoples reviews for the recipe really helped) After waiting an hour and a half, we divided it into small balls, around 30, and let them rise for 30 minutes. Then, we flattened them out and cooked them in a dry skillet. They acquired bubbles and golden brown spots. They were really really good straight out of the pan. Their taste was similar to the naan we had in Afghan restaurants, but not as crisp.
You should make them, if you want to experiment with something new in the kitchen.

4 Comments:
It was sooo good! =D
Yay! Thank you! :D
Isn't allrecipes.com fun? I'll have to try making the naan.
Yea it is, they have recipes for everything!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home