Tuesday, December 2

Winter Intercession/ Spring

On Monday, I went to OCC to take care of a hold that was on my account which prevented me from registering for the next semester. Everyone I met was really nice and helpful. It was a much better experience than at GWC. I was redirected only twice and then when I finally made it to someone who could deal with the situation, she told me that I had just been caught in some red tape. Of course. : )

But now I can register! Wohoo!

Because most of the English classes were already closed, I decided I would take English 110 over Winter Intercession. I hope I can stay focused during this cram month. Class is monday-thursday for 3 1/2 hours each day! But it's only four weeks long. I was looking forward to an entire MONTH off, but I know I can finish the class, and then I will never have to worry about english again.

For the spring, since I'm not taking english, I could take geography or some other required class. Besides that, I have registered to take trigonometry and rock climbing, again. :D I chose trig because that is what I placed in and I need to refresh my math skills. I didn't do too well in high school trig. I haven't registered for vietnamese 185 yet because I will be taking it through Coastline because Goldenwest only offers classes at night, from 7-10. The application is still being processed , so I hope the class hasn't filled up yet.

Trader Joe's isn't hiring till the beginning of the new year, but the Big 5 by school is taking applications.

So much done already and it's only Tuesday!

Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home