Barber manatee(manatee, manatee)Cuts my hair for me!(hair for me, hair for me)She styles it very nice,(very nice, very nice)I only pay half price.(pay half price, pay half price)It's a work in progress...: )
posted by jessi @ 3:23 PM
hey how was the lunch?
it was fun! I'm sad you weren't able to join us. I guess we will just have to go there some other time...:)
: D
good wow? lol Well I'd love to join you guys in the future. I'm glad you had fun and I hope to see you Thursday night. J
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
hey how was the lunch?
it was fun! I'm sad you weren't able to join us. I guess we will just have to go there some other time...
:)
: D
good wow? lol
Well I'd love to join you guys in the future. I'm glad you had fun and I hope to see you Thursday night.
J
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home