greed
I went back to WFG on Saturday and they had a party where you get to know everyone by asking about their family, occupation, and recreation. Come to find out, the entire job is based off of commission and if you work really hard, you can earn a six-figure sum in 3 years.
Sounds nice, but having to sell yourself to everyone you know or come in contact with is not worth it. That's all it took for me to realize that I would rather have a job that I loved and looked forward to everyday with a low salary, than a job I absolutely dread but earns a six-figure sum. It's very liberating to realize you don't care about how much money you make, but what you will do with your time to better other peoples lives.
It was horrible seeing people in the same room as me who couldn't wait to make so much money, they would do anything for it.

1 Comments:
Good call!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home