Friday, November 14

World Financial Group

So my interview today was with World Financial Group which is an Aegon company. They educate people on how to make more money by creating a savings plan, retirement fund, and so on. The interview itself wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. There were about 18 other people there and they took us into a tiny little shoebox of a room to watch a video about the company. Then 2 guys shared with us more about the company and what they do to help people in today's tough economy.
Then we went into groups of 2 and sat down with the person who contacted us, in my case, Helen, and she asked us what we wanted to accomplish, where do you see yourself in 3 years, do you have any questions about the company....etc. She talked so fast while diagraming how the training process goes, I'm not sure I totally understand it. But, the part-time work is during the evening, which is awesome, and the drive there wasn't too bad, so I'm meeting with her tomorrow at 10 to discuss it more.
This wasn't really what I had in mind as a part-time job, but if it goes well, it can take me more places and look great on a resume. : )
Any thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home