Hey everyone, here is a link to the GF chocolate chip cookie recipe if you want to make some at home. I substituted rice milk for whole milk and used non-dairy butter. Also I used white rice flour because I couldn't find brown. Enjoy!
No. 4 says you can get brown rice flour at Henry's, but I don't think you need to change a thing about those cookies because they were AMAZING. Thanks, Jessi!
5 Comments:
No. 4 says you can get brown rice flour at Henry's, but I don't think you need to change a thing about those cookies because they were AMAZING. Thanks, Jessi!
Thanks!
I went to Whole Foods Market on PCH and 2nd in Long Beach, pretty cool store, but no brown rice flour. :( Oh well...
I had no idea celiac disease was contagious ;)
mmm. Yes, they were delicious.=)
hahaha, thanks hyp. It was a fun new experience baking a classic with a twist.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home